1. Add definition of DM: A District Magistrate (DM), includes Deputy Commissioner or District Collector and other similar nomenclature with functions (except ADM, SDM), is an officer of IAS or an officer of state cadre, who is the head of the district administration, a coordinating officer among various departments and a connecting link between the public and the government so far as he executes the policies, administers the rules and regulations framed by the government from time to time.
2. You may nominate your entry in one or more of the following award categories.
NO OF AWARDS
3. Entries for “Jury Special” sub-category is reserved only for nominations by the jury and organising committee.
4. Eligibility criteria for individual category is mentioned with the categories section.
5. The application process is FREE. There is no nomination fee for the awards.
6. District Magistrate or their representatives can nominate projects in as many categories as they want. The same project can be nominated for more than one category (kindly mention the same during the entry)
7. The entries would be judged based on the questionnaire provided for each of the category. Please try to provide relevant collateral, detailed write-ups and quantitative results / metrics wherever required to strengthen your nomination. Any relevant newspaper articles, published content or Government press releases may please be attached if available
8. All questions are mandatory. Incomplete responses may be rejected.
9. The categories of awards shall cover all activities of the respective DMs from the period of 2019 to 2022. In case of ongoing initiatives, the data needs to be provided for completed phases and the results/ impact analysis of the same.
10. The projects/ initiatives would be judged based on information provided in the nomination forms. However, the jury or the organizing team may also nominate entries.
11. The entries would be short-listed based on the scoring framework developed by PwC incoherence with the Organising Committee and Jury members.
12. The Organising Committee may contact the respondents in case of any clarification/validation required. The same would be done through a telephone call / video conferencing.
13. All decisions on any discrepancy/conflict, selection of winners shall be addressed by the jury members only and its decision will be final and binding.
14. Please reach out to email@example.com for any queries.
15. Kindly send the hard copy of the entry to the below address:
Excellence in Governance Awards
The Indian Express (P) Ltd.
B1/B, Sector 10