The individual will be recognized on the basis of their innovation who managed to have a positive impact on the people and different areas of the society.
- All the entries will be on an invitation basis. Entries can be self-nominations by officers of their work/ projects that have showcased innovation across the categories. Also, NGOs, private welfare institutes and individuals can also nominate a District Magistrate for exemplary work done in specific fields.
- The entries can be submitted online on the website or be sent to The Indian Express office. All entries must be complete and include various annexures as notified against each entry form for the respective category.
- All entries to be addressed to- Excellence in Governance Awards, The Indian Express (P) Ltd, Express Building, B1/B, Sector10, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh.
- Entries will be handed over to PwC (Our Knowledge Partner) for background checks which will be presented to the jury.
- Embodying the Express Group’s spirit of excellence and credibility, each shortlisted entry presented to the jury will further undergo thorough evaluation and analysis for selecting the winners.
- Shortlist to be presented to the Jury for final selection
- Winners to be awarded in the event